Thursday, February 9, 2012

Platinum Eva


Crocheted triangular lace shawl, made of delicate and very soft silk yarn.

Name: Platinum Eva
Pattern: Eva's Shawl by milobo
Craft: Crochet
Hook: 3.5 mm (E)
Yarn: DyeForYarn Lace // 8ply Silk - new version
How much?: 1 skeins = 820.0 yards (749.8m)
Colorway: Platinum blossom OOAK
Status: gift already given

At the end I added one extra edge row with beads. They are almost invisible since they are made of transparent glass of light violet color. But they will probably glitter in the light.

The pattern was very easy. I remembered it immediately. I also enjoyed crocheting this, maybe because it is my first lace and the yarn is fantabulous (though I stick only to tussah silk from now on, poor silkworms). The yarn is variegated and the simple pattern suits it well.


Ravelry project page.
DeviantArt page.

No comments:

Post a Comment